950 SW 57th Avenue
West Miami, Florida 33155
To be built 194 luxury apartments in West Miami, Florida
Fortune Capital Partners with Estate Investments Group are developing Soleste Prado (the "project"), a 194 unit, Class "A" multifamily community immediately adjacent to Coral Gables and the beautiful Country Club Prado historic parkway. The property is located at SW 57th Avenue between 9th and 10th streets in the City of West Miami, Florida.
Soleste Prado will be a 194-unit, Class-A split Eight/five story (plus below ground parking decks levels) apartment building located on 1.8 acres in the thriving submarket of West Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida. The apartment building will contain approximately 174,000+/- square feet of rentable space, with 42,000+/- square feet classified as live/work units.
The unit mix will consist of approximately 45.9% one bedroom units averaging 681 square feet, 46.9% two bedroom units averaging 954 square feet, and 7.2% three bedroom units averaging 1,365 square feet. 24.7% or 48 units of the total 194 units are designated as Work/Live units, while the remaining 75.3% of the units are standard living units.
Soleste Prado will offer best in class luxury amenities and services including a swimming pool with cabanas, a poolside fitness center, and a community recreation center. Apartments will feature 9-foot ceilings and high quality finishes such as ceramic tile floors and premium cabinetry. Covered and secured parking will be available for all residents.