Soleste West Gables II

2001 SW 67th Avenue
West Miami, Florida 33155

Soleste West Gables II (the "Project") was developed through a partnership with Fortune Capital Partners, Inc., the Mattoni Group, and Estate Investments Group, as a 221-unit, Class "A" multifamily community located at 2001 Ludlum Road, Miami, Florida.

Soleste West Gables II was constructed as an 8-story Class “A” multifamily rental community located on 1.9+ acres in the City of West Miami. The Project comprises 196,500 +/- square feet of rentable space with a unit mix ranging from a 550 square foot Studio to a 1,141 square foot 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom unit. The unit mix consists of 5.8% Studio units averaging 550 square feet, 63.6% one-bedroom units averaging 842 square feet, 35.9% two-bedroom units averaging 1,014 square feet, and 1.9% three-bedroom units averaging 1,141 square feet. 28% of the total 221 units are designated as Work/Live units, while the remaining 72% of the units are standard living units.

Soleste West Gables II offers best in class luxury amenities and services including a resort style swimming pool with cabanas, a poolside fitness center, and community recreation center. Apartments feature 9-foot ceilings and high-quality finishes such as ceramic tile floors and premium cabinetry. Apartment amenities include gourmet kitchens, walk-in closets, and impact windows and sliding doors. Covered and secured parking will be available for all residents.

Construction of the Project was officially completed in November 2017. The Project was sold in October 2017 prior to the commencement of any leasing and rebranded as District West Gables Phase II.

Back to Properties
GRAN VISTA AT DORAL GRAND PALMS THE IVY, SAN JOSE COSTA RICA The Ivy at Clematis Oaks Preserve Soleste Bay Village Soleste Blue Lagoon VISTA LAGO AT THE HAMMOCKS Campbell Shoppes Hotels & Investments COMPLETED PROJECT LIST